Professionals indicate they benefit from Designs for Strong Minds™. The recurring questions that professional ask themselves are:
How can I be better organized?
How can I work smarter not harder?
How can I maintain my competitive edge?
How do I delegate responsibilities?
How can I reduce stress?
How can I move from one activity to another without forgeting important details?
How can I communicate my ideas?
How do I change careers?
How do I learn a new skill?
How do I work better in a team?
How can I learn to embrace changes?
How can I manage with uncertainty?
Many of the most successful professionals often feel like they're missing something. They feel as though they're stalled in their careers or that some missing piece of the puzzle would help them succeed even further. Most professionals play to their strengths, but Designs for Strong Minds™ helps them strengthen their weaknesses.
NASA Critical Thinking Training Program Customized for Corporate Training
• Build the fundamental analytical skills to problem-solve in new ways to maximize creativity and innovation.
• Individuals learn to be BOTH efficient (do things right) AND effective (do the right thing).
• Perpetuate life-long learning by exploring the meaning and practice of shifting perspectives - a key factor to influencing how others think, organize information and communicate.
• Success is seductive. It lulls us into using the same paradigm repeatedly, even when the situations and goals are different.
• Create a more nimble brain - ready to find new pathways, to connect and re-connect, create solutions where only problems once existed.
• Minimize excessive stress (the stress that is recognized as being healthy is stress related to solving a problem or a challenge with the range of your abilities) usually limits the opportunity to generate alternatives.